• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK breaks international law by extending NI grace period unilaterally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Warty making tulip up again!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Oi mate, it was the racists and xenophobes wot won it.

Not one of them are you?
    It's Vetran ... we all know the answer to that question

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We won get over it!
    Oi mate, it was the racists and xenophobes wot won it.

Not one of them are you?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

No, you had a choice to vote No for Brexit and avoid all this tulip altogether.

After that you had a choice to accept that staying in customs union would be very beneficial, but you said No.

And well before that you had a choice to study well in school or skip lessons like you clearly did.
    And a desperate man ends with a personal insult.

We won get over it!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Agree so we had a choice a Border between the Island of Ireland and the EU or a border between the Island of Ireland and the UK. We chose the later and EU customs are refusing food?
    No, you had a choice to vote No for Brexit and avoid all this tulip altogether.

After that you had a choice to accept that staying in customs union would be very beneficial, but you said No.

And well before that you had a choice to study well in school or skip lessons like you clearly did.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Personally I also don't understand why refugees are so desperate, whilst they are already in a safe country to risk their lives and that of their children and climb in a dinghy to cross the channel.
    Perhaps if we were to publish the fact that YOU are still here it might curtail their activities.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied

Oh your detention has finished I see, back to your racist rants
    i've told you time and again, i'm NOT racist.
    it's you particularly who pisses me off with your constant whingeing about the UK.
    you didn't have to come here, you could have stayed in Staphorst.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Personally I also don't understand why refugees are so desperate, whilst they are already in a safe country to risk their lives and that of their children and climb in a dinghy to cross the channel.
    Language may be a factor. They are probably more likely to speak English than any other European language.

Those from French speaking countries may be more inclined to stay in France.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post

So stop your constant whining and get on with it then.
    You decided to come here FFS.
    Oh your detention has finished I see, back to your racist rants

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied

Most of the Europeans are settled here, are married with Brits, kids in schools, have jobs, businesses, a house etc, it's not always easy to move again to another country.

Personally I also don't understand why refugees are so desperate, whilst they are already in a safe country to risk their lives and that of their children and climb in a dinghy to cross the channel. Someone must be spreading myths of unicorns and unlimited benefits (which are amongst the lowest in the western world in the UK)
    So stop your constant whining and get on with it then.
    You decided to come here FFS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X