• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit cost will be four times greater for UK than EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious

A month into the new relationship, the European commission said the UK’s exit on the terms agreed by Boris Johnson’s government would generate a loss in gross domestic product (GDP) by the end of 2022 of about 2.25% in the UK compared with continued membership. In contrast, the hit for the EU is estimated to be about 0.5% over the same period.

Its like asking an ex husband how his ex wife will be doing after she divorced him for beating her.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Hilarious

Its like asking an ex husband how his ex wife will be doing after she divorced him for beating her.

Are you really comparing our membership in the EU to a woman being physically abused by her husband? That is wrong on so many levels mate.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
      X