• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit: 71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Feck these small family run businesses. They should have been better prepared. They knew Brexit was coming. Bloody remoaners.

On a positive note, I bought a loaf of bread this week so I'm alright Lovely turnip sandwich for tea tonight
    They’re mostly dribbling racist brexit loving twats. Not many fishermen remoaners exist.

**** ‘em...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    71 pages; about the size a case bundle for the County Court.
    With the same probability of winning (paperwork being accepted)...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Feck these small family run businesses. They should have been better prepared. They knew Brexit was coming. Bloody remoaners.

On a positive note, I bought a loaf of bread this week so I'm alright Lovely turnip sandwich for tea tonight

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    71 pages; about the size a case bundle for the County Court.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Brexit: 71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Brexit: 71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Only posted as proof that AtW is not updating us properly on fishing threads....

Brexit: 71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish - BBC News

Working...
X