• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Isn't it time to let this go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Who said it's funny? I'm laughing at people having convictions inversely proportional to their knowledge, like yourself - insincerely implying I'm laughing at vaccine shortages. Partisan cretinism.
    So why do you post rolling smiley faces, cretin?

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I can't see why a vaccine shortage is funny.
    Who said it's funny? I'm laughing at people having convictions inversely proportional to their knowledge, like yourself - insincerely implying I'm laughing at vaccine shortages. Partisan cretinism.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Congratulations, after you've been vaccinated you'll be able to travel to the EU and have a good gloat.
    Sounds good, but why would I gloat? Stop projecting Captain Ill-informed.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Congratulations, after you've been vaccinated you'll be able to travel to the EU and have a good gloat.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Any number of deaths is worthwhile to score cheap points on a cretinous internet forum? Did I got the answer right?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Indeed and if the supply issues were due to the "bumbling bureaucracy" why is there only a problem with the Astra-Zeneca vaccine but not with Pfizer, I would expect all vaccine manufacturers to be affected. Interestingly other manufacturers seem to be stepping in to cover the shortfall without 6 months notice. The US also ordered their vaccines 3 months after the UK and have no issues.
    I've not seen delusion like this for a while!

Europeans Clash With Pfizer, BioNTech Over Covid-19 Vaccine Deliveries - WSJ

Moderna cuts deliveries to Italy and France in new blow to EU vaccination plans | Markets Insider

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The UK pulled a "dirty trick" of approving the vaccines first before any other EU country and the EU itself?

All EU countries have the individual right to approve medicines in an emergency.

Approving the vaccine first meant that AZ had a reason to increase production in it's UK plants and iron out issues in their UK supply chain.

Why would you produce loads of vaccine for a market that hasn't approved it and took ages to agree a contact, when the vaccine has a shelf life?

How do you sort out issues in your supply chain when you don't know they exist?
    Indeed and if the supply issues were due to the "bumbling bureaucracy" why is there only a problem with the Astra-Zeneca vaccine but not with Pfizer, I would expect all vaccine manufacturers to be affected. Interestingly other manufacturers seem to be stepping in to cover the shortfall without 6 months notice. The US also ordered their vaccines 3 months after the UK and have no issues.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Their vaccine programme is a disaster because UK pulled dirty trick - they won’t forget it.
    The UK pulled a "dirty trick" of approving the vaccines first before any other EU country and the EU itself?

All EU countries have the individual right to approve medicines in an emergency.

Approving the vaccine first meant that AZ had a reason to increase production in it's UK plants and iron out issues in their UK supply chain.

Why would you produce loads of vaccine for a market that hasn't approved it and took ages to agree a contact, when the vaccine has a shelf life?

How do you sort out issues in your supply chain when you don't know they exist?

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Their vaccine programme is a disaster because UK pulled dirty trick - they won’t forget it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X