• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I thought Labour said they would agree to a GE once A50 had been extended?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I think Labour could win a GE with Sir Keir Starmer at the helm...
    They'd probably do better with anyone, other than Corbyn, as leader. Well probably not Diane Abbott of course.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      They'd probably do better with anyone, other than Corbyn, as leader. Well probably not Diane Abbott of course.
      or McDonnell
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        Unless they get her to count the votes, in which case they'll have a HoC majority of 23,000-ish...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          I think Labour could win a GE with Sir Keir Starmer at the helm...
          they'd have a much better chance with anybody at the helm other than Corbyn. He's too vain to accept that though.

Comment

Working...
          X