• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death to opponents of no-deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death to opponents of no-deal

Bedwetting, remoaning enemies of the people.

Burn them all on a pyre of their comfort blankets.

Make Britain great again.

Last edited by stonehenge; 28 August 2019, 13:04. Reason: Not enough bananas

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    Bedwetting, remoaning enemies of the people.

Burn them all on a pyre of their comfort blankets.

Make Britain great again.

I think you'll find it's the sainted Owen Jones who's calling for an uprising.

jtih.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about parliament losing control.
      It's almost like 17.4million people voted for no deal. The easiest no deal in history.
      Good news is that the Director and sole person with significant control of The Brexit Party Limited is offering his business will help to prevent discussion and force no deal through.

He'll be donning his company khakis and picking up his arms on the Irish Border.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

[QUOTE=WTFH;2675606]It's almost like 17.4million people voted for no deal./QUOTE]

No almost about it. They bloody well did. They just didn't know it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about parliament losing control.
          It's almost like 17.4million people voted for no deal. The easiest no deal in history.
          Good news is that the Director and sole person with significant control of The Brexit Party Limited is offering his business will help to prevent discussion and force no deal through.

He'll be donning his company khakis and picking up his arms on the Irish Border.
          And now you can join The Brexit Party 'Brexit Club' for only GBP100 a month: 404 Not Found
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I think you'll find it's the sainted Owen Jones who's calling for an uprising.

jtih.
            If he leads a march on Parliament, he could be about to take another beating...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Death seems a little strong.

Maybe a slap with a wet fish?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                Death seems a little strong.

Maybe a slap with a wet fish?
                And Cojak agrees with you...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I am telling you guys - NO ONE in europe cares about UK leaving. Everyone has jobs to do and can't be bothered about the UK.
                  Not sure what all the drama is or where is coming from. It is all cool here in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
                    I am telling you guys - NO ONE in europe cares about UK leaving. Everyone has jobs to do and can't be bothered about the UK.
                    Not sure what all the drama is or where is coming from. It is all cool here in Europe.
                    Good.
                    i'm so glad.
                    now DO feck off, there's a good chap.
                    and don't let the door slap your arse on the way out.

Comment

Working...
                    X