• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ne'er cast a clout till May is out...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    When was the last time the starting favourite won a Tory leadership election?

Anyway, you can get 15/8 on Johnson as next PM.
    I can guarantee the next PM will be a Johnson. In type if not name.

Comment

Unicorns are starting to break out of the stables and are now galloping around Tory MPs' interviews.

Now that May is out of the way there will be nothing to stop a quick sensible agreement with the EU to remove those unpleasant clauses from the withdrawal agreement.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Nigel Farage: You CANNOT trust Boris Johnson with Brexit ‘political cardsharp!’

So looks like the Brexit party will be going for it, if there is a GE.

Agree with his analysis though, Boris will probably not deliver Brexit, not a real one anyway.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

How marvellous my favourite proverb...but I wonder if sny bright sparks amongst you can reveal the origin of Neer cast yer cloot...

Hint... Clootie Dumpling

PS Silver Star for the correct response... Im waitig
          PPS who is Nigel and Boris... a comedy duo perchance?
          PPPS The only problem with political jokes is that they tend ti get elected
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 26 May 2019, 11:52.

Comment

It’s going to be Boris Brexit now - buckle up for a very bumpy ride...

Comment

Tories to topple their own LEADER if no deal forced through

This looks like it could get interesting.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
              X