• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gang of 4 betrays May!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gang of 4 betrays May!

Revealed: plot to delay Brexit by up to two years as Cabinet ministers betray Theresa May over no deal

Gang of four you say, Why are a bunch of software design pattern nerds rebelling? Surley one of them knows strategy pattern to get things going again, even if is to keep the factories and decorators going.

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      Gang of four you say, Why are a bunch of software design pattern nerds rebelling? Surley one of them knows strategy pattern to get things going again, even if is to keep the factories and decorators going.

Don't be daft. It's a plot by Jiang Qing, Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen - returned from the dead!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Silly boy, it's that famous post-punk band:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Don't be daft. It's a plot by Jiang Qing, Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen - returned from the dead!
          No, No, No, it's the resurgence of the SDP. Bill Rodgers, Shirley Williams, Roy Jenkins, and David Owen.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The art of the breakaway

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I believe this has been masterly handled so far to ensure the insanity of leaving the EU never happens. Kick it into the long grass.

I'm looking forward to the promised Gammon Riots now . Have we still got those Water Cannons Boris ordered? I bet the mood is getting pretty ugly in Wetherspoons up and down the country now.

Bring it on.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                I believe this has been masterly handled so far to ensure the insanity of leaving the EU never happens. Kick it into the long grass.

I'm looking forward to the promised Gammon Riots now . Have we still got those Water Cannons Boris ordered? I bet the mood is getting pretty ugly in Wetherspoons up and down the country now.

Bring it on.
                Can't see the Gammon Riots happening. The gammons on here, for all their bluster, can't even be bothered to march with their beloved demi-god Nige. All mouth, no trousers The only rioting they will do is in the comments section of the Express
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X