• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May - 48 letters limit has been reached

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    That's because they can't agree. Hmmmm now where have I heard that recently. Maybe we should devolve Westminster Parliament for a year...without pay of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      At least they’ve got strong convictions...
      They should. 30 years apiece seems about right.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        What will a new leader achieve? Brexiteer (who exactly?) going for 'no deal' or remainer going for people's vote to allow Article 50 to be revoked before end of March? Otherwise it's same tulip different arse.

Bozo has had his haircut, that makes him somehow more suitable to lead the country.

One thing's for sure, brexit has already led to a shortage, of popcorn.
        he's also lost weight on the orders of his doctor, the question is, why a French doctor, aren't British ones good enough: Are we really going to abandon Brexit because of a Mars bar shortage? | The Spectator
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          he's also lost weight on the orders of his doctor, the question is, why a French doctor, aren't British ones good enough: Are we really going to abandon Brexit because of a Mars bar shortage? | The Spectator
          Maybe he's trying to prove you can polish a turd.

Seriously though I think his brother Jo has a better chance of getting the top job in future. I wonder how bozo would take that.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            That's because they can't agree. Hmmmm now where have I heard that recently. Maybe we should devolve Westminster Parliament for a year...without pay of course.
            Do you know what 'devolve' means?

Comment

Working...
            X