• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remainers pushing for second referendum think Brexiteers are 'thick' and 'prejudiced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    "Agree terms of future partnership with EU alongside withdrawal, both within the two years allowed under Article 50 "

Fantastic, they agreed them, they are tulipe, we're not accepting them.

Bring on the cliff edge.
    The terms of the future partnership have not been agreed.
    But I guess it's not the first time a Brexiter has been ignorant/misinformed.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      "Agree terms of future partnership with EU alongside withdrawal, both within the two years allowed under Article 50 "

Fantastic, they agreed them, they are tulipe, we're not accepting them.

Bring on the cliff edge.
      You don't get a vote in accepting them, your duly elected representatives in Parliament do. That's democracy for you.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        That's because you're looking in the wrong place. Try looking in the Conservative Party manifesto.

Conservative manifesto summary: Key points at-a-glance - BBC News
        Don't confuse them with reality and fact. Brexiters think the whole process is based on that one piece of paper only. FFS, they do constantly live up to the idea that they're all
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          You don't get a vote in accepting them, your duly elected representatives in Parliament do. That's democracy for you.

HTH.
          You may be struggling with understanding that my MP, like the vast majority, will vote to reject the terms.

I don't see any clear route beyond that where this deal will be accepted or that leaving in March can be stopped.

Joyous.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Thankfully I've only had one conversation IRL with a Brexiteer about Brexit. He seemed very angry about gay marriage, Turkey joining the EU and immigrants pricing his half Spanish kids out of the housing market. This was why he voted Brexiteer.

listening to your stepfather when he is pissed is not talking to a Brexiter.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X