• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Democracy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Indeed I want
    We know. Every post you makes simply bellows "Me Me Me!!"

Weren't you hugged enough as a small child?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Think he was hugged to much by that special Uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Think he was hugged to much by that special Uncle.

Class. Joking about child abuse.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Class. Joking about child abuse.
          Oof

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            So was May...

I'm not angry, other than at the many who think that because they lost a democratic vote that they have a divine right to insult people who voted the other way, and cry foul over something that hasn't happened yet and won't pan out for several years.
            Exactly this... One of the most disappointing things about the whole referendum has been Brits turning on Brits and the level of insults and vitriol flowing back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              We know. Every post you makes simply bellows "Me Me Me!!"

Weren't you hugged enough as a small child?

I bet he was last picked at kickball!

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X