• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Positive Brexit news - 179266

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to get back to some honest patriotic music.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Yes. I guess it depends what you listen to (a bit like it depends on what you choose to read)

NRJ, Nostalgie and Europe 2 (Now Radio Virgin) are the three main stations I would listen to when in France.
      Bring back international singing star "Johnny Hallyday" - who could possibly forget his ground-breaking 1976 album "Derrière l'amour" - or "Lovely Arse", often confused with Father Ted's classic rendition "My Lovely Horse!".
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        British musicians call for Brexit U-turn | Daily Mail Online

well I would call that a result.

Any chance we can silence Lily Allen & Oasis as well?
        I was expecting the usual Brexiter delusional grasping at straws. But you are right. If this happens it is a positive benefit.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Anyone been to Europe recently?

Hear much Sting, Ed Sheeran or Rita (Poor mans Rhianna) Ora?

No did not think so.
          Too ******* much
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X