• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 Blokes In The Pub... Talk NO DEAL Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    I would rather listen to you as you clearly know what you are talking about.
    FFS if you're going to come back as a sockie can you be a little less tediously predictable than your previous incarnation?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      FFS if you're going to come back as a sockie can you be a little less tediously predictable than your previous incarnation?
      You go first.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        ...The rest is just speculation and conjecture...
        The sun will rise tomorrow - well, until it happens, that's just speculation and conjecture.

Some clouds have potential. And then it's actualised is a bloomin' great lightning bolt.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

As and when I know what has been agreed that will affect my circumstances - if anything - then, I'll deal with it.
          Ah yes, but that is because you are not a panic-stricken snowflake. If you were such a beast you'd understand why this little enclave of skittish dunderheads have all congregated here within this Brexit sub-forum in order to comfort each other and bleat and gurn in unison.
          I suppose it at least keeps them from clogging up the rest of the forum with their naive alarmist gibberish, but it is pretty pathetic to witness.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            No you'll won't. EU countries don't trade individually, they trade as one block. Really.. I'm mean do really believe that we'll have individual agreements with EU countries or are you just winding me up?

Canadian officials announced the launch of negotiations on 6 May 2009, the negotiations were concluded in August 2014, and signed on 30 October 2016.

Yes I'm sure the UK will have a deal all stitched up in 6 months (keeping in mind the party couldn't even agree amongst themselves in the last 2-years - dear @£$ what a cluster @£$@£)
            In context I think he meant "Lost contracts" not "Lots".

Comment

Originally posted by RyanDS View Post
              In context I think he meant "Lost contracts" not "Lots".
              I concur.

Someone else must have been reading too quickly, to grasp the context.
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Ah yes, but that is because you are not a panic-stricken snowflake. If you were such a beast you'd understand why this little enclave of skittish dunderheads have all congregated here within this Brexit sub-forum in order to comfort each other and bleat and gurn in unison.
                I suppose it at least keeps them from clogging up the rest of the forum with their naive alarmist gibberish, but it is pretty pathetic to witness.

Actually we do it to wind up the village idiot's idiot
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Here we go, typical Brexidiot response. Claim the overwhelming facts are just project fear and being alarmist rather than actually coming up with reasons why the world will be better after brexit. Come on brainy one, i've asked you many times before and you've yet to give a single positive for brexit - come on, just the one positive, rather than the realism that unless we have some kind of deal thousands of people could lose their livelihoods. Your leaders have no solutions and neither do you.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    i've asked you many times before and you've yet to give a single positive for brexit
                    Well the mere fact that it seems to scare the tulip out of simple-minded jellyheads like you is a huge positive. There will be many more in the fullness of time but they will, for the most part, fly over the empty heads of dimwits like you and the other assembled muttonheads in this sub-forum.

You will just have to be patient.........maybe you should invest in a fidgetspinner to help the time pass?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well the mere fact that it seems to scare the tulip out of simple-minded jellyheads like you is a huge positive. There will be many more in the fullness of time but they will, for the most part, fly over the empty heads of dimwits like you and the other assembled muttonheads in this sub-forum.

You will just have to be patient.........maybe you should invest in a fidgetspinner to help the time pass?
                      So nothing then? You're hoping something crops up and then when/if it does you'll claim you knew about this all along and this is what you expected. Nice try. You have no idea why you voted for Brexit and how it is positive for the UK, apart from the xenophobic reasons set forward by your bible the Daily Wail.

I'm happy to hear the positives of Brexit, and be convinced of the benefits, however I've yet to hear a single argument that holds up to scrutiny on here, or by the MPs leading Brexit.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X