• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A betrayal of Brexit is no LAUGHING matter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is much fury and shaking of fists.

Mr Rees-Mogg slams Mrs May’s “foolish policy” as “not Brexit”

The brexiteers are FURIOUS.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

iii

Hopping mad..

Or maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        There is much fury and shaking of fists.

Mr Rees-Mogg slams Mrs May’s “foolish policy” as “not Brexit”

erm, I'm not.

If we wish to export to the EU we meet their specifications and follow their regulations.
        If we wish to export to the USA we meet their specifications and follow their regulations.
        If we wish to export to wherever, we meet their specifications and follow their regulations.

WTFPB?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Says the man who failed a simple Yes / No multiple choice test.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Old Smeg isn't the only dipstick in the Brexit subforum. The volume of posting by remainers is an excellent dipstick as to their fury.

( Ooo look, a homonym ).

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Old Smeg isn't the only dipstick in the Brexit subforum. The volume of posting by remainers is an excellent dipstick as to their fury.

( Ooo look, a homonym ).
              Surely that's gayist!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

( Ooo look, a homonym ).
                I'm not furious, in fact I don't think I've seen anything funnier, but I do like making gammon
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  I'm not furious, in fact I don't think I've seen anything funnier, but I do like making gammon
                  Not even Group F?

I expect you meet all the criteria of a gammon.

Comment

Not even Group F?

Well, football results have been known to make people salty
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Not even Group F?

Nope. It looks like the Brexiteers on here are becoming more and more gammon-y. The postings are getting more and more frantic in their denial of realising what a colossal ****-up they have perpetrated. I love posting tulip on here because one day vetran will post a Daily Mail link about a red faced person whose head exploded
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X