• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now BMW are at it... 8000 jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now BMW are at it... 8000 jobs

The UK can stick to doing what its best at... painting nonsense on the sides of buses and blaming everything on foreigners.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Our car industry, our aero industry, our atomic industry, our space industry, our financial industry, our service industry, our pharmaceutical industry.
    In the name of God, May cancel Brexit!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Our car industry, our aero industry, our atomic industry, our space industry, our financial industry, our service industry, our pharmaceutical industry.
      Non of the Brexidiots can hear you, they've all got their heads in the sand. The minority rich are fooling the Brexidiots who will become even more poor.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The media is only reporting about the large firms leaving or intending to leave the UK; they do not report about the small business which have already moved out. There has already been a collapse in small businesses as a direct result of the Brexit downturn.
        Even surprising to me was a conversation was with an Indian owner of a Asian wholesaler in London. I have never heard a Indian swear until then, He said "F****** Brexit, F****** Brexit idiots, they ruined the pound, unsettled my customers. The small shops are not making any profits and I can't last more than a year.

There are six other business that I personally have know all my life all which have gone to the wall within the last eight weeks. I have three empty freehold shops in the city centre that I can't let out even on a rent free trial period because the business rates have risen 800%. The UK is doomed to be lapdog of the USA and some of the its dodgy friends.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Are Britons to be slaves under the German yoke or free yeomen merrily working the fruit farms of Lincolnshire?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Our car industry, our aero industry, uor atomic industry, our space industry, our financial industry, our service industry, our pharmaceutical industry.
            What's this 'OUR' crap fritz?

and which particular sky fairy are you attempting to invoke?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              What's this 'OUR' crap fritz?

and which particular sky fairy are you attempting to invoke?

He believes in a greater being like Drunker & Barmy.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fear not, silly remainers...
                We shall all have glorious and thriving careers in tourism and hospitality - as those will be the main industries surviving post-Brexit.
                And everywhere in Britain there will be a glut of low skilled jobs with very few takers, because there will be too many people who want the taxpayer handouts promised to us through Brexit and not enough people paying taxes nor indeed, jobs that generate high taxes.
                It will be the clean slate on which we can write our own epic, the rock bottom on whose solid foundation we will build the magnificent edifice of a Great Britain.
                Rejoice, for such a chance to witness and rise from utter ruin but presents itself to the most fortunate of generations.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  He believes in a greater being like Drunker & Barmy.
                  Unlike Brexiteers who believe in Pisshead Davis, Victorian Rees-Mogg, Bumbling Johnson, Harridan May and ****** Farage. Britain, the laughing stock of the world and no wonder
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Really looks like it, numpty twat:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X