• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More reasons to boycott Wetherspoons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More reasons to boycott Wetherspoons

Beside the fact that their food is appalling, Brexitspoon is now going to ban European drinks.

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/news/2018/06/trade-deals

All contractors staying away for work should definitely Boycott them

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Beside the fact that their food is appalling, Brexitspoon is now going to ban European drinks.

Weatherspoons was tulipe, Brexit or not. Interesting that he's making it even more tuliptier
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shauny will see it as his patriotic duty to pick up the slack in the Panniers.

Comment

The EU is quaking in its boots.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I often saw people drinking champagne at Wetherspoons

Banning ketchup would be a good idea that will have Heinz quaking in their boots.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I wonder if they're promoting this at their Irish outlets.

Comment

Do you struggle to read?

"Wetherspoon will continue to serve Kopparberg cider from Sweden."

No doubt Dumb and Dumber are burbling along and lapping up your every word.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Do you struggle to read?

But only because they're moving production for British cider drinkers to the UK...

Wetherspoon will continue to serve Kopparberg cider from Sweden, as the company has said it will transfer production to the UK post-Brexit.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

<Whoosh>

No need to sign off your posts. We know what you are.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do you struggle to read?

Indeed

It seems they are mainly banning a few beers from Germany/France....

no great loss

it is written as if Weatherspoons is some sort of meeting place for the UK Nazi leagues and anyone who goes into Weatherspoons or who even dared to vote for Brexit is a nazi..

But then that would suit the rhetoric of many on here so I do not know why I expected anything else.

Comment

Working...
                    X