• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The doom and gloom vs reality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    That WWII obsession so beloved of Brexiteers
    The sweeping ww2 and the atrocities under the carpet is an obsession so beloved of ze germans.

Ignorant ******

Millions of people died because of your countries inability to stop a fooking lunatic from trying to destroy the world.

So please do not mention ze war again.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      The sweeping ww2 and the atrocities under the carpet is an obsession so beloved of ze germans.

Ignorant ******

Millions of people died because of your countries inability to stop a fooking lunatic from trying to destroy the world.

So please do not mention ze war again.
      You stupid stupid twat. In fact the Germans teach their history in school and all German kids usually vist the site of a concentration camp.
      The fact that someone as thick as you can call someone ignorant would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You stupid stupid twat. In fact the Germans teach their history in school and all German kids usually vist the site of a concentration camp.
        The fact that someone as thick as you can call someone ignorant would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
        I bet opm is pretty content to sweep the atrocities of the British Empire under the carpet.

Comment

Yeah well fook you ya pointless twat.

Darmstadt was the one who first thought it would be funny to bring up ww2 and my post was in direct response to that.

But then as you clearly polish his bell with your tongue it is unsurprising you are backing him up.

Utter ****

Comment

Darmstadt was the one who first thought it would be funny to bring up ww2 and my post was in direct response to that.

But then as you clearly polish his bell with your tongue it is unsurprising you are backing him up.

Utter ****
            Oh diddums. In other news the forum thicko lashes out like the imbecile he is.
            It was vetran(sic) who brought up carpet bombing if you look back.
            But you probably can't read fluently. Not without mouthing the words slowly anyway.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh diddums. In other news the forum thicko lashes out like the imbecile he is.
              It was vetran(sic) who brought up carpet bombing if you look back.
              But you probably can't read fluently. Not without mouthing the words slowly anyway.
              This thread is a real keeper.

Comment

Utter ****
                Actually I wasn't. it was another poster who like the 52% continue to use WWII analogies for the EU. British people, in particular the right (you only have to look at the DM for proof) seem to be obsessed with WWII.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Actually I wasn't. it was another poster who like the 52% continue to use WWII analogies for the EU. British people, in particular the right (you only have to look at the DM for proof) seem to be obsessed with WWII.
                  Unless it concerns the Bengal Famine. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beng...enial_policies

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    This thread is a real keeper.
                    You're welcome.

I know how to get the fight started on CUK

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      You're welcome.

I know how to get the fight started on CUK
                      You do have the natural advantage of being an ignorant tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X