• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pinnacle of her career

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pinnacle of her career

First a stained bed then this

Tracey Emin unveils her new anti-Brexit artwork at St Pancras Station | Daily Mail Online

Tracey Emin unveils her new anti-Brexit artwork at St Pancras Station: A 20-yard long message saying 'I Want My Time With You' aimed at Europe
    Tracey Emin unveils new 'I want my time with you' artwork at St Pancras Station
    Bright pink neon letters are suspended from the ceiling above Grand Terrace
    She said primary message is about love and reunions at railway stations
    But the 'subliminal' meaning is about wanting time with Europe and not Brexit

ahhh bless
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

It's not subliminal, it's just a neon sign. The fact that she has had to explain it says it all.
    She's getting closer to the top of the list of The Most Overrated People Of All Time.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Although I did read yesterday that when she was sexually harassed before she was famous, by an established artist, she did tell said artist to back off or she'd punch her lights out. Even though people said she shouldn't have, as it would harm her career.

Most artists who make it during their lifetime are over-rated. Let's see how she is perceived in a hundred years.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X