• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Regaining control of "our" borders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    can someone explain me why I had to wait 2 hours at Gatwick for UK Border control???? (Internal EU flight)
    Probably down to your pronounced sloping forehead and the obnoxious stench of pickled garlic.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Probably down to your pronounced sloping forehead and the obnoxious stench of pickled garlic.

HTH

Let me explain brexit in one simple picture:

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Let me explain brexit in one simple picture:
        You would have to replace those baked beans with these for the person who your response is to: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...ew-jars-238906
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Those beans are, ahem, imported.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I just show them my (Irish) driving licence or PSC card, Ryanair insist on a passport though, ferries absolutley nothing. I'm frequently stopped at Dublin port though by the Garda, UK reg cars (two different ones), suspect they think I'm avoiding VRT...

Comment

Working...
            X