• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whole world says brexit is bad for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I feel oppressed by having a non-elected leader and her family as hangers-on. i.e A royal family that stole land and rented it back to the gentry which started a feudal system that still exists today in law of the land, tenancies, land tax and mortgages. No I not a Marxist, I am a landlord, but the UK need reform and needs to grow up as a nation and get some balls. It cannot go on relying on the Queen and Empire. Those times have gone. And while we are at it, dump all religion. When you die, that it; the law of nature and physics says so.
    You sound like a man that needs a good old fashioned british bacon sandwich. You will feel much better afterwards, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You sound like a man that needs a good old fashioned british bacon sandwich. You will feel much better afterwards, I promise.
      Yep. Nice bacon butty and a mug a builders tea.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Tyranny eh...

Stephen Hammond: Tory MP sacked as a Conservative vice-chairman after Brexit rebellion | The Independent

Do as we say otherwise...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And not a looker amongst them..

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            You're on drugs aren't you?

Comment

Daily Mail: "Parliamentary Sovereignty... Except where it doesn't fit our agenda..."
              Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
                Daily Mail: "Parliamentary Sovereignty... Except where it doesn't fit our agenda..."
                Same for independent judges

Comment

Working...
                X