• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The saddest thing about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"4 world cups and one failed Brexit doo dah doo dah"

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Who cares what the Germans think. They are doing very well out of the eu.

Many people in the UK want to get on with things but it's the EU holding things up to make it look difficult.

Stop caring so much about what other people think. You will have a much happier life.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Who cares what the Germans think. They are doing very well out of the eu.

Many people in the UK want to get on with things but it's the EU holding things up to make it look difficult.

Stop caring so much about what other people think. You will have a much happier life.

that's the spirit lad,

but it's a difficult being a passenger in a slow motion self harming car crash where the drivers are the
        clearly not acting in the interests of the people, not to be embarrassed about the whole thing

Incidently, the Saxon colleagues collectively had the opinion that this is not the kind of subject that
        should be up for a referendum and the general public are not qualified to make such a decision,
        in my Saxon colleagues words, such decisions are what we pay the Politicians and Civil Servants
        for.

And they consider Cameron to be extremely week for a) running the Referendum and b) quitting
        within a few days of the result

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          "4 world cups and one failed Brexit doo dah doo dah"

You seem thoroughly upset

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            All the right people are thoroughly upset by this deal, which is excellent news.
            Absolutely agree. Farage and Rees-Mogg are apoplectic.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Absolutely agree. Farage and Rees-Mogg are apoplectic.
              Has JRM had to be sent to bed by nanny?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                You seem thoroughly upset
                not at all, it's all going to plan
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  that's the spirit lad,

but it's a difficult being a passenger in a slow motion self harming car crash where the drivers are the
                  clearly not acting in the interests of the people, not to be embarrassed about the whole thing

Incidently, the Saxon colleagues collectively had the opinion that this is not the kind of subject that
                  should be up for a referendum and the general public are not qualified to make such a decision,
                  in my Saxon colleagues words, such decisions are what we pay the Politicians and Civil Servants
                  for.

And they consider Cameron to be extremely week for a) running the Referendum and b) quitting

Milan.
                  I dont consider myself brexiteer but the referendum was right decision by Cameron, as EU had been vilified by all politicians for years. People would have got a referendum anyway in future if europe continued the way it is.
                  Referendum should not be regular phenomena but its okey to use it to get public opinion on long standing demands.

Cameron had 3 referendum, all were justified in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

for.

Milan.
                    Yeah but the Germans have never been good with allowing people to vote they prefer a strong leader a dictator if you like. They are sheep with a huge inferiority complex.

Anyway, I like the Germans but I wouldn't want to the UK to ran on the basis of it makes them happy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      not at all, it's all going to plan
                      Excellent. Bit weak on your rights though? Price of compromise, I suppose, but I would’ve liked to have seen U.K. citizens in the EU able to transfer their rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X