• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK and EU fail to strike Brexit talks deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    and thank you again for your incisive input, - lord haw haw
    Insulting really, being compared to a Nazi sympathiser when so many of my family on my mother's side fell in the battles that consumed them so that I could now live the life I do. But I guess it provides you with a cheap laugh rather than a sensible retort we could only hope for.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm getting the word... "pissed up postings"

Nowt wrong with that, all of my bannings came from that, except the last one cos I don't drink now. That was NAT banning me for something so trivial - bypassing the swear filter I think that wan't even my fault since Tapatalk lets you do it.

Scotspine banned me first.

Cojak banned me for a Jimmy Savile joke I made that was a bit risqué but was missed, we met on a Leeds piss up and I mentioned it, then she banned me next day. Say no to retro-bans....

I might have embellished the last bit a bit, but it makes a better story. The truth is rubbish.

Comment

So brexit fails over religion.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Insulting really, being compared to a Nazi sympathiser when so many of my family on my mother's side fell in the battles that consumed them so that I could now live the life I do. But I guess it provides you with a cheap laugh rather than a sensible retort we could only hope for.
          intentionally, really.
          your constant smug, self satisfied snipes at a country you've deserted get wearing after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            intentionally, really.
            your constant smug, self satisfied snipes at a country you've deserted get wearing after a while.
            What's wrong with deserting a f**ked up country?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              .... That was NAT banning me for something so trivial - bypassing the swear filter I think that wan't even my fault since Tapatalk lets you do it...
              That's always been a banning offence. (Bypassing the filter I mean, not using Tapatalk, though I'm not convinced that Tapatalk let's you do it, since the filter is at server level). But at least it wasn't long. Unlike this twunt...

Originally posted by SouthernLadEU View Post
              What's wrong with deserting a f**ked up country?
              Dull sockie perma-banned. Shame really as the name was promising.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                That's always been a banning offence. (Bypassing the filter I mean, not using Tapatalk, though I'm not convinced that Tapatalk let's you do it, since the filter is at server level). But at least it wasn't long. Unlike this twunt...

Dull sockie perma-banned. Shame really as the name was promising.
                I take my bannings like a man!

To be honest I deserved them all so I’m not complaining really, just martyring myself a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  I take my bannings like a man!

To be honest I deserved them all so I’m not complaining really, just martyring myself a bit...
                  Only do that in private. Whine, moan and bitch in public. It satisfies the mods.....

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    So if May never held a snap election she'd still have a majority. As such a minority DUP scuppered the grand plan. (don't ask no one really knows the plan).

Shurly her tenure cannot last until Christmas? Cameron divided the country and May seems intent on driving the economy into the ground.

The most awful government in these modern times.

source: UK and EU fail to strike Brexit talks deal - BBC News
                    I hope that this government lasts the full five years, providing strong and stable leadership to deliver a red white and blue Brexit.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X