• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU caves in and gives the UK everything it demands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure we will manage, £50bn gross (£80bn net?) out of £6,000bn gross looks more like a monthly mobile phone bill never-mind a 3-year subscription.

I would like the pound to sky-rocket so I can buy a round of drinks in Ibiza without breaking out into a cold sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
      I would like the pound to sky-rocket so I can buy a round of drinks in Ibiza without breaking out into a cold sweat.
      Desensitise yourself before going on holiday by going into a hipster bar in town and paying £5 a pint. That's not even in London.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I am sure we will manage, £50bn gross (£80bn net?) out of £6,000bn gross looks more like a monthly mobile phone bill never-mind a 3-year subscription.

You'll be able to buy more drugs too
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Desensitise yourself before going on holiday by going into a hipster bar in town and paying £5 a pint. That's not even in London.
          14 Euros for a 330ml bottle of heineken
          20 Euros for a (single) Vodka Orange.

34 Euros for a round for me and the missus. 5 rounds later....

Comment

14 Euros for a 330ml bottle of heineken
            20 Euros for a (single) Vodka Orange.

34 Euros for a round for me and the missus. 5 rounds later....

I'm guessing that's club prices where even club soda is 10 euros a bottle. That's after paying 50 euros to get in the place, to be packed in like sardines. I guess the clientele do more drugs than booze as you have to be off your head to enjoy such places.

Those were prices last time I went, about 10 years ago, so may be somewhat on the low side now.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

quote of the day

this is not just turkeys voting for Christmas this is turkeys paying for Christmas as well
              LBC caller

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
              X