• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Increasing talk of stopping Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I wonder if Mr Juncker has seen this, and plans to copy it...
    It's about to be released by HMG as 58 separate documents.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So you believe the Express and the worst chancellor the UK ever had?

BB believes in whatever newspaper confirms his weltanschauung, with brownie points for vigorous nashing of teeth.

As time goes on, and the nashing becomes louder, I expect far more references to The New European and A.C. Grayling as a source of neutral information on Brexit.

Weeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        BB believes in whatever newspaper confirms his weltanschauung, with brownie points for vigorous nashing of teeth.

As time goes on, and the nashing becomes louder, I expect far more references to The New European and A.C. Grayling as a source of neutral information on Brexit.

Weeeeeee!

I certainly predict a "gnashing of the teeth" on 22nd November.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Weeeeeee!

Where are you finding new sources to confirm that Brexit is all going swimmingly?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Where are you finding new sources to confirm that Brexit is all going swimmingly?
            So far, I’ve focused on adventures in Narnia and related stories; it’s better to understand one’s critics first

Comment

So far, I’ve focused on adventures in Narnia and related stories; it’s better to understand one’s critics first
              Still trying to slay the White Witch?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Still trying to slay the White Witch?
                Let's leave Brillo's exes out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Too many straws, and you're not sure which one to clutch at...
                  obviously Mrs Blaster won't grasp his.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    I certainly predict a "gnashing of the teeth" on 22nd November.

yeah I hate it when she does that I'm going to buy her some gum guards for Christmas.. It your anniversary she said she only gave you that on significant days.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      yeah I hate it when she does that I'm going to buy her some gum guards for Christmas.. It your anniversary she said she only gave you that on significant days.
                      http://forums.contractoruk.com/brexi...ml#post2495459
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X