• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Honda Questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I worry about you. You were always thick as mince, now you’ve become hysterical and incoherent.
    that's the Duke for you...
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      you're a liar. And an almighty poor liar.
      May Brexit God strike him down if that's the case...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        that's the Duke for you...
        Got any thoughts about the subject of this thread?
        Do you think Honda will be quite a big loss?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Got any thoughts about the subject of this thread?
          Do you think Honda will be quite a big loss?
          Honda are just some Johnny Foreigner operation. The lost jobs and trade will be more than compensated for by core Great British exports.

British jam, tea and biscuits will be at the heart of Britain's Brexit trade negotiations, the Government has said, as it unveiled plans to sell food to other countries to boost the economy.
          British tea, jam and biscuits will be at the heart of Britain's Brexit trade plans

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Honda are just some Johnny Foreigner operation. The lost jobs and trade will be more than compensated for by core Great British exports.

British tea, jam and biscuits will be at the heart of Britain's Brexit trade plans
            You can earn up to £10 an hour in a jam factory.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              You can earn up to £10 an hour in a jam factory.

Is that a euphemism?

Comment

Don't worry, Airfix are going to open Carfix where they provide kits of car parts for home assembly. Like having a kit car but with official manufacturer parts.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Don't worry, Airfix are going to open Carfix where they provide kits of car parts for home assembly. Like having a kit car but with official manufacturer parts.
                  Do they supply the releavant blank customs forms?

Comment

Of course, BMW are not putting any pressure on the German government over Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Do they supply the releavant blank customs forms?
                      They're hoping to avoid that by offering 3d printing at home for all parts.

One of their models will be a self assembling robot that will assemble the rest of their kits for you, if you don't want that fun.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X