• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobs will be moved unless 'soap opera' of Brexit ends, CBI warns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    It's fine without a comma.

Every fascist group (EDL etc.) seems to be pro-Brexit, so don't shoot the messenger.
    I suppose so upon rereading.

But are they pro-eugenics as you have implied? Any sources?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      I suppose so upon rereading.

But are they pro-eugenics as you have implied? Any sources?
      Pegida Newcastle: EDL tell anti-fascists their women 'should be sterilised' - Chronicle Live

Comment

Terrible, however, do you also (along with the chronicle) label all of a group as 'x', when a few members of the group, do or say 'x'?
        Also, do you apply that methodology to all walks of life?

I was expecting to see a link to a manifesto, or a leader saying such - not the 'foot soldiers'.
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I'm of the opinion that a turd cannot be polished.
          You would be, for despite all of your "self-polishing" you remain a dollop of intellectual excrement.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

May has found the answer to remoaning businesses.

Stop remoaning!

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Jobs will be moved unless 'soap opera' of Brexit ends, CBI warns - Chronicle Live

Actually in some industries, especially the thriving life sciences support ecosystem, I know this is already happening.
              If it's such a thriving ecosystem, why is it moving? Is it to with EU taxpayer subsidies?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                If it's such a thriving ecosystem, why is it moving? Is it to with EU taxpayer subsidies?
                If you are having to ask hat question, you really should have done the decent thing and have abstained from voting in the referendum.

Comment

Jobs will be moved unless 'soap opera' of Brexit ends, CBI warns - Chronicle Live

Actually in some industries, especially the thriving life sciences support ecosystem, I know this is already happening.
                  Sorry, was this the same CBI that said jobs would be lost and British Economy wrecked if we didn't join the Euro? BBC News | The Economy | CBI urges business to back euro

There could be a credibility gap here ...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    done the decent thing and have abstained from voting in the referendum.
                    Certainly those not in the UK should have abstained. And they should hand back their UK passports.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Certainly those not in the UK should have abstained. And they should hand back their UK passports.
                      you DO come out with some real twaddle sometimes

Comment

Working...
                      X