• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like clientco is moving its head office from London to Brussels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Dunno, which one would you like?

P.S. You need to work on that immune system!
    southern chile ???

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      A "remote" Janitor. How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        It's a done deal, happening in March. CEO said in the meeting many factors but the move of the EMA from London is one, uncertainty about access to highly skilled staff is another, size of the market is yet another. He reckons about 30-40% of similar SMES in the HEOR space in London will do the same.

have to say I didn't expect that. Worse than I thought. I'm actually quite stunned.

tulip just got real.

If those in charge want brexit scrapped, they need to get more of these real world affected players to show their hands asap.

Then they can prove that the impact is real and not political posturing.

I wonder what odds Ladbrokes are offering for May to fall on her sword due to brexit negotiation failure, triggering another vote, this time not by the public but by those in charge 'in the public interest', to reverse brexit under the 'promise' of EU reform to also appease other EU member states.

That or May and co capitulate with the 50 billion bribe to stay in the EU while 'out', so the EU can show its members that leaving is not an option, before the anti-EU political parties across Europe get more of a foothold.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Dunno, which one would you like?
          Canada.

They have a free trade agreement with the EU unlike what the tulip the UK will end up with.

Failing that Denmark. They all look nice and healthy.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Canada.

They have a free trade agreement with the EU unlike what the tulip the UK will end up with.

Failing that Denmark. They all look nice and healthy.
            Canada is like Siberia climate wise - no thanks!

Denmark - rip off car costs

Comment

Fear not Bremainers...............contingency plans are in place!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Canada is like Siberia climate wise - no thanks!
                Vancouver climate is fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Vancouver

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Yep. It's the only bit I would consider.

Comment

Working...
                  X