• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renmainers here are obsessive hyperbores

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I like some of the stuff from northenladyuk and scoots is funny. But most of the stuff from sasy is a little bit boring if I'm honest.

You are lucky I replied to your comment, you haven't distinguished yourself recently.
    That's fantastic, I take it as a compliment that you actually spend a considerable amount of time replying to my posts.

One does have the impression that far from being boring my posts are incredibly interesting.

I'f I'm right you'll reply to this one.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      That's fantastic, I take it as a compliment that you actually spend a considerable amount of time replying to my posts.

One does have the impression that far from being boring my posts are incredibly interesting.

I'f I'm right you'll reply to this one.

You needed this reply, I can tell. You go and get em, you are funny and interesting - fake it, till you make it.

Comment

You needed this reply, I can tell. You go and get em, you are funny and interesting - fake it, till you make it.
        ...and yet another reply I predict

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I like some of the stuff from northenladyuk and scoots is funny. But most of the stuff from sasy is a little bit boring if I'm honest.

You are lucky I replied to your comment, you haven't distinguished yourself recently.
          Maybe you're bored because you're a tad thick?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Maybe you're bored because you're a tad thick?
            Go ahead and prove my point. What happened to you, I'm sure you used to post interesting stuff?

Comment

This needed to be said. Every time I drop into General it's incredibly boring. Perhaps just have a sticky thread for brexit then leave general for the more interesting stuff.

I've searched hard and long for you people that want to moan about Brexit, here you go...
              https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?forums/brexit/
              Nah its boring, really is. No excuses people, ive given you a link to vent on, get out of General.

Mods, I've given you instructions now please go and setup a thread for Brexit and ban anyone that makes a comment on it.

Go ahead and prove my point. What happened to you, I'm sure you used to post interesting stuff?
              You seem to be enjoying this thread though?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

'Prove' as in 'demonstrate' or 'test'?

Comment

some more blatant pro-EU propaganda more like:

2017-10-17 OECD Received £85 Million From EU
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    some more blatant pro-EU propaganda more like:

2017-10-17 OECD Received £85 Million From EU
                    Lol from the comments.

Why the sudden increase in funding for 2015 and 2016.....

Comment

The OECD is funded by it's member countries and the UK's contribution for 2017 is 5.5% of total contributions of €374 million however I think you'll find that if you add each European countries contributions to the OECD then you'll get this figure and for the life of me I could not find anywhere a figure that the EU actually contributes

Order Order is a pro-Leave website for those that don't know

In the Supplementary Protocol No. 1 to the Convention on the OECD of 14 December 1960, the signatories to the Convention agreed that the European Commission shall take part in the work of the OECD.

European Commission representatives participate alongside Members in discussions on the OECD’s work programme, and are involved in the work of the entire Organisation and its different bodies.

While the European Commission’s participation goes well beyond that of an observer, it does not have the right to vote and does not officially take part in the adoption of legal instruments submitted to the Council for adoption.
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X