• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renmainers here are obsessive hyperbores

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    But CUK used to be good, only forum I have ever bothered with. Take away the Brexit stuff and there don't appear to be as many threads as there used to be. Maybe this obsession is driving people away.
    Not only because of the Brexit stuff, but mostly because 90% of the posters are rude and cretins.

Comment

I suspect there is even Brexit related bollocks here but there are some good threads: Grumpier Old Men • Index page
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

people pointing out they're cretins who have ****ed up the UK
        90% of the posters are rude and cretins
        That's another thing, CUK has clearly been infected by the ArseGuru virus.

PS A Grumpier Old Men Forum. That's more like it!
        Last edited by xoggoth; 16 October 2017, 16:28.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

That's another thing, CUK has clearly been infected by the ArseGuru virus.
          I wouldn't blame him. If sassguro is a virus, CUK is infected by a set of resistant bacterias.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            The whole of general is practically unreadable now.

The deafening din of Remainers is like a non-stop chorus of croaking bull frogs in a tropical summer night.

We Brexiteers won and you lost. So just get over it and move on, FFS!
            We have put up with ten years of Daily Express and Daily Mail moaning about the EU and how wonderful it would be to leave.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              We have put up with ten years of Daily Express and Daily Mail moaning about the EU and how wonderful it would be to leave.
              Well its your own stupid fault for reading the Daily Express and Daily Mail for 10 years.

You should just have stuck to your colouring books like sasguru.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                The whole of general is practically unreadable now.

The deafening din of Remainers is like a non-stop chorus of croaking bull frogs in a tropical summer night.

We Brexiteers won and you lost. So just get over it and move on, FFS!
                And there it is ... the same old tulip over and over and over and over and over again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  ten??? You're having a laugh. This bulltulip's been going since 1973. And they call us the moaners.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Hmmmm. Looking at above, I suppose that's what defines a moaner - anyone who does not like the status quo.

People who didn't like the EU moaned about being in it. Now we are leaving (I hope) those who supported it are moaning.

Moaning about other people moaning does not count.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hmmmm. Looking at above, I suppose that's what defines a moaner - anyone who does not like the status quo.
                      Never liked 'em - just the three chords.....

Comment

Working...
                      X