• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now even Leavers are moaning about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now even Leavers are moaning about Brexit

Leave HQ
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Excellent

Effectively a no deal Brexit is the severing of all of our external trade relations and the deletion of all of our single market permissions. It is as though a system administrator changed your mainframe password. Yes, you might still have a computer, but without being able to log on, all you can do is play Minesweeper.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

they have been for a while

Vote Leave Campaign Chief Dominic Cummings Admits Leaving The EU Could 'Be An Error' | HuffPost UK

The only ones that are left are beyond help
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Personally I think those that keep posting remain propaganda ,despite the fact that we will leave, are the one that need help.

What do you hope to achieve with all of your posturing and posing?

Comment

Even Julia Hartley-Brewer seems to be getting the message:

Row erupts between Julia Hartley-Brewer and Barry Gardiner MP over Brexit talks timetable 'concession' | talkRADIO

She got a bit of an education from Barry Gardiner, in particular on her argument that food would be cheaper under WTO terms as WTO tariffs on agricultural products are actually astronomical. EU tariffs aren't higher than WTO tariffs they're all lower.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            Personally I think those that keep posting remain propaganda ,despite the fact that we will leave, are the one that need help.

What remain propaganda? Can you even read? I've posted from a LEAVE site.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              What remain propaganda? Can you even read? I've posted from a LEAVE site.
              Last thing he read was on the side of a bus.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Richard North at eureferendum.com has been saying this for a long time, probably since before the referendum was even called. He's put out many well researched and sourced articles and papers on the subject, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

The government are making a right cock up of the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                  Richard North at eureferendum.com has been saying this for a long time, probably since before the referendum was even called. He's put out many well researched and sourced articles and papers on the subject, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

The government are making a right cock up of the whole thing.
                  This is a fairly good appraisal of the situation. But to my mind this is exactly why we need to hit the no deal button as soon as possible. The civil service has no intention of doing ANY of the work that is needed and is stood in a complete frozen state. The sooner we make their lives really miserable and force the treasury to free the budgets needed to make the changes the better.

The danger is that the longer we feck about playing at flexit or what ever liberal notion the remainers want to go for to keep us in the EU, then the worse its going to be when the tulip does hit the fan.

The remainers attitude is the same as trying to get the plaster off a five year olds knee. But we all know that the fact of the matter is the quicker that plaster comes off the less time pain lasts.

The remainers should be focusing on finding the NEW solutions for all the problems they are crying about not laying on the floor crying about the fact the problem is there.

and I guess that is the problem in a nutshell: The remainers are big babies that are afraid of change and don't have the confidence in themselves or the millennial generation to take the opportunity to change this country. You are stuck in an idea that only siting in a slowly stagnating group can work.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post

And when can we expect the new secret weapons to turn the tide of the conflict?

Comment

Working...
                    X