• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now even Leavers are moaning about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    FFS!!!

Finished your homework? Well done.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

We want to prove what idiots those who voted leave are. Ever increasing evidence that everything you was told during the referendum is true, but you was too stupid to comprehend
      So you wanted to vent your spleen? Well done, mission accomplished, can we now get on with our all too short lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        Precisely. Best point you've made. It doesn't support your argument though.

You'll get it eventually.
        I am afraid I must be far too thick to comprehend it... But it seems to me that the divide seems to run roughly somewhere between the wage slaves that need someone else to feed them and the guys that have built their own businesses and are confident that their abilities will flourish given a bit of turbulence.

My take on the age part is a little different too. I have seen several family member hurt by sudden stock market corrections as they came to retirement, often taking tens of thousands of their pots. You would think the last thing that a bunch of well off fifty somethings coming up for early retirement would want is a load of stock market turbulance but no they seem quite happy...

Its easy to see why civil wars start.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          Actually most of of the over 55 guys I know are supporting the exit from the 19th hole at our local Golf club on a Friday afternoon. Plenty of wealth there and all own their own businesses and no-one bleating about how bad its going to be ...
          Would these be the ones with their offshore bank accounts, multiple tax schemes, employing immigrants (legal and illegal so cash in hand) at minimum wages, buying expensive foreign cars, holidaying in expensive foreign destinations (I mean Skegness can be quite sunny in July), etc. showing how much they love the UK that they're willing to invest n it?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X