• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May off to Europe today to beg Europe for a deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Whereas the EU controlled robots will faint at the first sight of blood.
    It isn't the EU who are stopping Britain getting out, it is Brexit voters who've changed their mind.

If Brexit fails they only have themselves to blame.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

It can't fail. Either the EU plays ball or we renegotiate with the RoW.

Comment

Yes the same idiots that cannot renegotiate a deal, which they actually don't have to renegotiate because it is already the best you could ever get are going to negotiate with all those other countries, that will be a great success.

As it takes in average 10 years to reach deal per country you will be finished renegotiating in the year 3900. But you of course knew that when you voted for Brexit.

Comment

You deluded fool

https://www.ft.com/content/f1435a8e-...0fd2e?mhq5j=e6

Besides Britain with 3.5% of global trade is not important enough to be top of the queue for most countries.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

About time our government put pressure on (in no particular order) the EU, America etc to pay the royalties for all of our inventions they use then, and perhaps we wouldn't be quibbling over a few % points on trade eh?

Comment

About time our government put pressure on (in no particular order) the EU, America etc to pay the royalties for all of our inventions they use then, and perhaps we wouldn't be quibbling over a few % points on trade eh?
              Great speech, if you add "Land of Hope and Glory" in the background and drape a Union Jack on the wall behind will go down great guns.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Besides the fact it shows how brainless you are (how can an invention be British? Most things aren't invented by a country, but by a consortium, company or person) I hope your brain-cell realises that they would do the same in reverse.

Oh yes a few % points, like the 300% the US is now imposing on Bombardier for example?

Comment

Feck me, you really are proper special needs
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have to say, that's the thickest post I've ever read on this forum, and there's a lot of competition....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      I have to say, that's the thickest post I've ever read on this forum, and there's a lot of competition....
                      And only today, check bobspud's 2nd post here:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-brexit-5.html
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X