• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday the 13th Special - Tory Brexit DOOM™

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good news is that I reckon the yellow line will flatten off.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Shortly after the referendum Kenneth Clarke suggested that in 10 years time you will be hard pressed to find anyone who supported Brexit.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Shortly after the referendum Kenneth Clarke suggested that in 10 years time you will be hard pressed to find anyone who supported Brexit.
        Is it in Oxford dictionary yet? With synonyms being disaster, shooting in the foot etc

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

In ten years no-one will admit to had voted for Brexit and the MPs will be saying "we were only following orders".
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
          X