Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 222

More time posting than coding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The more sinister side of Brexit

Having plenty of time over this week and the next few weeks to go on various web sites, join as a member of the forum and expose Brexit fabrications and misconceptions I have noticed a very sinister trend.

Although many of the assumptions , misconceptions and sometimes downright lies are easily disproved there seems to be a growing trend of spite in some of the responses, its a sort of "well my life is tulip so why shouldn't other people experience what I am?" a lesson to understand their plight.

I do understand that there are a lot of angry people out there who feel that previous generations have let them down and to some extent have some sympathy with that but there is no point arguing with these people as even if the outcome is disaster , and I think some now realise that, in some kind of twisted way its what they want.

So I have now decided to focus my attention on getting the Young Conservatives to vote differently , a few photos of cuddly foxes to pursue them that fox hunting was not a good policy and maybe they are backing the wrong team seem to have gone down well so far.
    Last edited by motoukenin; 13th October 2017 at 07:52.
    I'm not following this idiot

TripleIronDad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by motoukenin View Post
    there seems to be a growing trend of spite in some of the responses

Go f0k yourself.

I keep pushing forwards but they keep pushing me backwards. So I have new rules. 1. Don't feed the trolls you know they have no souls. 2. Don't respond to them they'll only post back back again. 3. Don't be their friend they'll only knife you in the back. I have new rules I count them.

Some things in Moderation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He's finally realised what we've known for ages.

Thank feck for that...

TripleIronDad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post

Thank feck for that...
    Don't argue with idiots - ban them?
    I keep pushing forwards but they keep pushing me backwards. So I have new rules. 1. Don't feed the trolls you know they have no souls. 2. Don't respond to them they'll only post back back again. 3. Don't be their friend they'll only knife you in the back. I have new rules I count them.

Respect my authoritah!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Don't argue with idiots - ban them?
    May I refer the honourable member to my previous answer. If we ban people for being idiots, where will it all end?
    --drunk on abuse of power--

Godlike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    May I refer the honourable member to my previous answer. If we ban people for being idiots, where will it all end?
    that is indeed an interesting question

if we ban all of the idiots who would be left, hmm,

me, and who else, can't think of anyone, if I'm the last one will I have to be the Moderator too ?

Milan.

More time posting than coding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post

Thank feck for that...
    Instead of a one liner critique, how about you explain to us all how a nurse who will get no real pay rise over the next 2 years and is now facing higher mortgage / rent costs , food and fuel prices is going to dramatically improve her life as a result of Brexit ?

Appreciate you don't need to apologise that would be the job of Mr Johnson as he quite categorically stated that the economic outlook would not be worse, still it would be helpful for me to understand as I know a nurse back in the UK who is struggling and can pass your comments on.
    I'm not following this idiot

Contractor Among Contractors

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Instead of a one liner critique, how about you explain to us all how a nurse who will get no real pay rise over the next 2 years and is now facing higher mortgage / rent costs , food and fuel prices is going to dramatically improve her life as a result of Brexit ?
    Why use nurses as an example?
    I know quite a few nurses and not one of them voted Brexit. I have no real evidence that the majority of nurses voted remain I'm afraid, but even so I'm not sure your choice of example is a good one.

How about Sunderland car factory workers? Or Lincolnshire people who've never done a days gang-work in their lives? They did vote for Brexit, overwhelmingly, and are almost certainly gonna be among the first to get f***ed.
    See You Next Tuesday

Contractor Among Contractors

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Although many of the assumptions , misconceptions and sometimes downright lies are easily disproved
    I'd disagree, but it's also worth noting that the other sides lies were easier to expose.

So what are you hoping to achieve with your hot air and waste of effort?

Fingers like lightning

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Appreciate you don't need to apologise that would be the job of Mr Johnson as he quite categorically stated that the economic outlook would not be worse, still it would be helpful for me to understand as I know a nurse back in the UK who is struggling and can pass your comments on.
    Her life wouldn't improve dramatically with or without Brexit. Nor would it get dramatically worse either way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast