• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The EU doesn't give a damn about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    That won't be finished by 2019 with his tiny hands.
    Its not just his hands that are tiny.

He could challenge an amoeba to an IQ test and lose.

His penis is tiny too. At least it is bigger than yours.
    Last edited by BrilloPad; 12 October 2017, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      He could challenge an amoeba to an IQ test on lose.
      I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        WTO rules
        No air traffic between the EU and UK
        No visa free travel into Schengen and other EU countries (start queuing up at all those embassies guys for your weekend to Nice or skiing holiday)

But yay you have control over your border
        (oh you already have that and you don't want control over the border with Ireland, you have that too)
        Are you completely retarded? How many non-EU airlines fly into the EU every day? To save you having to look it up in your Ladybird book of "what the feck is happening and why I don't have a clue about any of it?", it is all those who want to and aren't considered dangerous.
        If the EU want to close the door on UK tourists (and there are a few reasons why some individual destinations might want to do exactly that) they could probably do so, but the EU has visa free travel arrangements with most of the civilised world, so you might want to tear up your copy of George Osbourne's "How to scare the crap out of everyone and almost get away with it" because as we all know, it's utter bollox.

Heavily edited for Infraction Avoidance purposes. (Infraction Avoidance being distinct from Infraction Evasion, just so you know).
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Trump is going to help us build a wall.
          Not quite, he's going to outsource it to the Mexicans, so if you're thinking of holding your breath, don't.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Are you completely retarded? How many non-EU airlines fly into the EU every day? To save you having to look it up in your Ladybird book of "what the feck is happening and why I don't have a clue about any of it?", it is all those who want to and aren't considered dangerous.
            If the EU want to close the door on UK tourists (and there are a few reasons why some individual destinations might want to do exactly that) they could probably do so, but the EU has visa free travel arrangements with most of the civilised world, so you might want to tear up your copy of George Osbourne's "How to scare the crap out of everyone and almost get away with it" because as we all know, it's utter bollox.

Heavily edited for Infraction Avoidance purposes. (Infraction Avoidance being distinct from Infraction Evasion, just so you know).
            brainless Kunts like you don't understand that there need to be agreements between countries for airplanes to fly between them. Now there is an open sky agreement between all EU countries. Every route will need tobe approved first unless there is an agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              brainless Kunts like you don't understand that there need to be agreements between countries for airplanes to fly between them. Now there is an open sky agreement between all EU countries. Every route will need tobe approved first unless there is an agreement.
              I'll ignore the Kunt reference for now. If you seriously believe there will be no flights between the UK and any of the 27 on March 20th, 2019, I'd like to offer one of my kidneys against one of your fingers on that not happening*.

*If it's because of an Icelandic volcano, or a similar act of some sort of God, I keep my kidney, just so you know.

Comment

... the EU has visa free travel arrangements with most of the civilised world...
                Yes. It's been arranged. It didn't just appear.

Currently, UK flies to EU under the open skies agreement. When UK isn't in the EU, that agreement won't apply. So we'll need a new one. But that must be put in place ready to go before the old one disappears. If that doesn't happen - no flights. And that's what happens if the UK goes to WTO rules without reaching an agreement with the EU. Which is what Erikur said. Now, maybe an agreement will be reached before then, but that doesn't negate what Erikur said.

It's really not terribly hard to understand.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'll ignore the Kunt reference for now. If you seriously believe there will be no flights between the UK and any of the 27 on March 20th, 2019, I'd like to offer one of my kidneys against one of your fingers on that not happening*.

*If it's because of an Icelandic volcano, or a similar act of some sort of God, I keep my kidney, just so you know.
                  Do you think it's ok to call someone a retard?

Comment

European Parliament votes to end visa-free travel for Americans
                    (now temp on hold)

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/eur...vel-americans/
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

but the EU has visa free travel arrangements with most of the civilised world,
                      Green is visa free but the US may soon be grey...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X