• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best Brexit you can get...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a brilliant move though by the EU, i.e. when David Davis goes in with guns blazing asking for parallel talks instead of disagreeing, simply disappearing for a year to comply with his request.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      WGAF, seriously!
      Me and Original PM, for one. But I thought you'd be interested in downplaying your apparent ignorance.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Me and Original PM, for one. But I thought you'd be interested in downplaying your apparent ignorance.
        For a gorilla I think my language is fooking amazing!
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          The other option is to retract Art.50.
          Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You are ignorant enough to be a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Is that possible?
              Triggering Article 50 does not mean it cannot be later revoked, according to a leading EU lawyer who helped write it, who also warned of “15 years of economic pain” immediately after the UK leaves the European Union.
              Triggering Article 50 can be reversed, according to the lawyer who wrote it | The Independent
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

taking a step back,

it's clear to see, that contrary to the rhetoric of the last 11 months, we're all indeed Remainers at heart

Brexiters, all is forgotten, welcome to the Remain camp

You know it makes sense

We'll just forget about the last 11 months how's that for a deal

Milan and all of the Remainers
                Last edited by milanbenes; 12 June 2017, 09:12.

Comment

Even if not, if everyone agrees anything can be done, even if it requires some complicated treaty change or the like.

If you think about it, the EU big wigs don't want other smaller countries to get the idea of leaving. For a big economy like the UK to take the steps towards leaving, and then change its mind once the nightmare reality becomes clear, is for them a fantastic result.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Even if not, if everyone agrees anything can be done, even if it requires some complicated treaty change or the like.

If you think about it, the EU big wigs don't want other smaller countries to get the idea of leaving. For a big economy like the UK to take the steps towards leaving, and then change its mind once the nightmare reality becomes clear, is for them a fantastic result.
                    yep, big win for the EU

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Stupid Brexiters voted leave so their government can make laws independent of Brussels. From now on the UK Laws with be governed by the whims of Belfast.
                      For the time being, but what you muppets always fail to grasp is that unlike the EU it's not permanent and out of our control - The present government, or any government, can soon be voted out if it doesn't shape up.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X