• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How the EU is making a successful Brexit Difficult

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    UK Gov: "We demand we be given all the rights and benefits of EU membership, without any of the responsibilities."

EU: "No."

The EU's position seems quite reasonable.
    sorry Nick I normally agree with you but you are wrong in this case.

We haven't asked for that, we asked to discuss the future of individual EU citizens and a trade agreement. They have told us we have to pay £50-100BLN to start discussions.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      You're defending supporting the EU through browed money from the rest of the world.
      We borrowed it from Europe. And you ain't getting it back. You can whistle for it. So long mother f00kers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        UK : Lets talk. WE should aim to get the best deal possible for both of us.
        EU : We will only talk about what we want to talk about. Any deal must be approved by 28 individual governments. And in any deal the UK must suffer - punishment for daring to stand up to the 4th Reich.
        UK: We're a sad little nation of nationalists who haven't noticed that the world has moved on since 1941. Please give us everything we want or we'll scream and scream and scream until we're sick.
        EU: Errrr, is your mummy home?
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The UK is seeking exit from oppression. 1939 all over again. Will it be resolved in < 6 years.
          Look in the mirror if you want to know who's been delivering constant oppression. And you'll all vote Tory again next month.

Turkeys voting for Christmas just doesn't quite cut it.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            sorry Nick I normally agree with you but you are wrong in this case.

We haven't asked for that, we asked to discuss the future of individual EU citizens and a trade agreement. They have told us we have to pay £50-100BLN to start discussions.
            Eu-cyber-attack ransomeware.....

Comment

You're defending supporting the EU through browed money from the rest of the world. You're defending getting into an unplayable amount of debt to invoke cosy relations?

It's like the divorcee threatening suicide by a thousand paper cuts should they not get a fair deal. I fear some weighty paper in the post coming your way.
              so its a divorce & the UK is broke.

When does the first maintenance cheque come from the EU?

Do we get a discount voucher for the 19th hole so we can pay your bar bill?

I fear some weighty paper in the post coming your way.
              Complete gibberish isn't it a bit early for the water of life.
              Last edited by vetran; 15 May 2017, 10:24.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Look in the mirror if you want to know who's been delivering constant oppression. And you'll all vote Tory again next month.

Turkeys voting for Christmas just doesn't quite cut it.
                I ain't voting Tory.

I would like to vote SNP. Sadly the wee krankie has not yet figured that if the SNP fought every UK seat they would get a landslide and the UK could get rid of the Scots.

I shall vote for the candidate which sounds like the best ice cream flavour....

Comment

UK : Lets talk. WE should aim to get the best deal possible for both of us.
                  EU : We will only talk about what we want to talk about. Any deal must be approved by 28 individual governments. And in any deal the UK must suffer - punishment for daring to stand up to the 4th Reich.
                  UK snowflakes: Boo hoo, it's not fair! Now we are going to be economically ruined and it's all the fault of those EU meanies, so it's a good job we left.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    UK snowflakes: Boo hoo, it's not fair! Now we are going to be economically ruined and it's all the fault of those EU meanies, so it's a good job we left.
                    The EU wants the UK to be ruined as a punishment for leaving.

The UK will make a jolly good go of it. We always do.

Comment

I ain't voting Tory.

I would like to vote SNP. Sadly the wee krankie has not yet figured that if the SNP fought every UK seat they would get a landslide and the UK could get rid of the Scots.

I shall vote for the candidate which sounds like the best ice cream flavour....
                      We wouldn't vote to get rid of the Scots otherwise we would get "May For Britain" (or whatever sh*t it stated on my latest Tory indoctrination leaflet)
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X