• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    What a load of bull. You can't just make tulip up and then declare the argument won when people are unable to prove a negative. The burden of proof is yours and yours alone. The Daily Mail has been known to literally fabricate stories and completely misrepresent others - at best it's a vague form of entertainment, at worst it's downright dangerous.
    hmm sounds like a rant from someone who was unhinged.

Burden of proof hey?

Daily Mail is officially UK’s most complained about newspaper – but regionals most likely to be censured by PCC – Press Gazette

and the censured newspapers were - roll of drums

When it comes to publications being censured by the PCC for bad behaviour, the wrongdoing was far more spread out.

The PCC issued critical adjudications on 15 occasions in 2013. Seven of these cases involved local newspapers:

Midhurst and Petworth Observer
    Croydon Advertiser
    Herald and Post (Luton)
    News Shopper (Bexley and North Kent)
    South Wales Argus
    Kent and Sussex Courier
    Wee County News

Six national newspapers had adjudications where they broke the code:

The Guardian
    Mail on Sunday
    The Sun
    The Sunday Times
    The Scottish Sun
    Daily Mirror

Don't see the Daily Mail there (yes I know the Sunday is there but you were specific).

Pity the Granuaid & the Times have succh poor performance we expect from the Sun & Mirror.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Message to all the liberal hand wringing leftie eco Bremaining losers

Merry Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's into Am Dram remember, so I reckon he's a mix of Dale Wilton and Quentin Crisp. Still, more masculine than TestMangler. He certainly gave DA a good shafting
    As befits the CUK forum personality of the year, its a dirty, non rewarding job, but someone has to do it

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Yeh, NAT made a surprise appearance, he's the completely coked up one, bottom right hand side
    He's into Am Dram remember, so I reckon he's a mix of Dale Wilton and Quentin Crisp. Still, more masculine than TestMangler. He certainly gave DA a good shafting

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Is that the Xmas do?
    Yeh, NAT made a surprise appearance, he's the completely coked up one, bottom right hand side

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You can't even remember the simple fact, repeated dozens of times, that I'm not a leftie. Like Donald Trump you tell bare-faced lies to support the position you hold.
    I suspect that you just aren't that important to him.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Is that the Xmas do?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    OI chip boy. Back in your box. Don't start to think you hang with the Banned by CUK Massive just cause you say **** a lot. You'll never be in my gang!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That's your first ban ??? What a pussy You sure you're not some wanky new labour voter ??
    OI chip boy. Back in your box. Don't start to think you hang with the Banned by CUK Massive just cause you say **** a lot. You'll never be in my gang!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That's your first ban ??? What a pussy You sure you're not some wanky new labour voter ??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X