• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit rebellion building in Parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Oh feck off and stop deluding yourself.

You are still in denial. Your glorious leader doesn't have half the clout you think she does. Your arrogance and self-importance does nothing except give a load of us a bloody good laugh.

Fact: England voted to leave. So did Wales. Scotland voted to stay.

I have no problem with Scotland wanting to leave the UK and join Europe. If that's what you want then do it, but stop trying to threaten a country with far more voters who gave a clear mandate to leave. There are a whole host of things the UK parliament could do to feck over Scotland but it's not that childish.

And I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you for your pathetic insecurity.

The only person that is offended by your hate is yourself as others will not accept it. Not to mention your inability to articulate a response.

Your leaders have abdicated and are not to be found. Progressive talk is only coming from Nicola Sturgeon.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Boris turns Bremainer

Johnson vows EU cooperation after referendum result - BBC News
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        FFS man!
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Loving it...

So its the Norwegian model after all ?

Farage is going to go ******* ballistic

In all honesty... Given it was almost a draw... Its the best possible move at this point. You can't just ignore 16 million people anymore than you can ignore 17 million.

EDIT: Saying this, the article still goes on about a point based immigration system while also talking about there still being something looking like freedom of movement. So not sure where that is going....
          Last edited by dx4100; 27 June 2016, 00:07.

Comment

It's treason then

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
              Loving it...

So its the Norwegian model after all ?

Farage is going to go ******* ballistic

In all honesty... Given it was almost a draw... Its the best possible move at this point. You can't just ignore 16 million people anymore than you can ignore 17 million.

EDIT: Saying this, the article still goes on about a point based immigration system while also talking about there still being something looking like freedom of movement. So not sure where that is going....
              There needs to be:

1 Recognition of the clear democratic mandate
              2 Weasel words about the intention to honour the mandate
              3 A real or fake crisis
              4 Maintenance of the status quo, badged as a new model of association with the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                There needs to be:

1 Recognition of the clear democratic mandate
                2 Weasel words about the intention to honour the mandate
                3 A real or fake crisis
                4 Maintenance of the status quo, badged as a new model of association with the EU.
                Or we could suck it up and try and build something new and amazing.

It's pretty dismal when they interview one of the poor polish sods that are desperate to stay and the job they have is in an FSCKIng newsagent

Seriously we need to be doing something very different and using the talents we are attracting properly. We have plenty of English people that can stand in a shop.

Comment

It's always been clear this is where it's heading even Farage pointed to Norway as a model. Of course they'll try and add a points system, but it won't fly, the best they'll get is a rather useless fuzzy phrase that under certain circumstances they could temporarily suspend immigration from one country with unanimous agreement from rest of the EU and sell this as the return of sovereignty
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    The only person that is offended by your hate is yourself as others will not accept it. Not to mention your inability to articulate a response.

Your leaders have abdicated and are not to be found. Progressive talk is only coming from Nicola Sturgeon.
                    I think my response was very articulate. You have said nothing.

Whilst my post addressed the fact that England and Wales voted to leave I also recognised that Scotland voted to stay and should therefore be given an opportunity to do so.

On the other hand, you continue to try and impose the will of the minority on the majority. You have said nothing productive whatsoever.

I also see you are claiming to be 'progressive'. Yet another self-granted description that I assume in your eyes is positive but which no one else understands.

Since the vote you have done nothing but present excuses as to why it shouldn't count. You have said nothing positive. Reflective of the entire Remain campaign.

And I repeat, I don't hate you or Scotland at all. You just don't have the significance you think you do. Have your second referendum and if you vote leave then do so with good grace. It's called democracy and I respect it even if you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      His language is astounding. Did he get a visit from Mi5 over the weekend on queenies orders?
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X