• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit rebellion building in Parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Said no client ever that dealt with sas.
    You've got it real bad, girl! Just ask him out and be done with it. At least you'll know one way or another. You might get lucky - maybe he has a gammon fetish.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That went well.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That went well.
    Said no client ever that dealt with sas.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I want some kind of civility from both sides.

We allowed a lot to pass before the vote in order to allow people to express their opinions.

The vote has happened, and I'll be damned if we lose any more regular posters because a few can't stop bitching at each other.
    That went well.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I want some kind of civility from both sides.

We allowed a lot to pass before the vote in order to allow people to express their opinions.

The vote has happened, and I'll be damned if we lose any more regular posters because a few can't stop bitching at each other.

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Good luck with that.

We can force them as we are currently a United Kingdom and voted as such. If they want to leave then let them. A couple of smaller nations can't stop larger nations.

We've just had a vote of 33 million people. 4m is irrelevant. And the petition is being investigated for fraud.

We've seen the lies that the Remain campaign put forward. Apparently we are in a position of strength and don't need an emergency budget. So the forecast disaster hasn't happened.

Still a lot of losers at the denial stage, inventing reasons why it hasn't / won't happen.
    Ah don't worry about them. The ghastly voters have rejected their precious EU. Bound to be some dummies spat out of the pram.

Every time they go into one of their rants I just hear that sad violin being played in the background...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_F0RiQcuY

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Price of a cuppa just went up to £12. So er good luck with that.
    Don't worry Witherspoon's said that it won't affect their beer prices so I will just drink that until the hysteria has died down.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    I have Just accepted a 9 month role for 700 a day in infrastructure architecture so its not like the market is in flames. PS the role was offered and accepted after Thursdays results.
    Price of a cuppa just went up to £12. So er good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    Many companies plan to impose Brexit hiring freeze - BBC News

It all going to fine... Unless you actually want a job...
    I have Just accepted a 9 month role for 700 a day in infrastructure architecture so its not like the market is in flames. PS the role was offered and accepted after Thursdays results.

Its time for reality to take over from the ******* that are sat in news rooms trying to make up the next doom story because doom sells more than fat git from the west country booms

Leave a comment:

• SunnyInHades
    replied
    Originally posted by TOSH1 View Post

The EU 2nd petition is nearly 4 million votes and growing with some notable people signing it including Tony Blair and 500 other MPs
    This petition is being investigated for fraud. There are some genuine UK signatures (believed to be around 400k) but most have been made in other countries .. disgruntled Bremainers were/are sending UK postcodes to accomplices via twitter to allow them to complete the signature.

[/url]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X