• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountacy company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountacy company

Hi, I have just formed a new company and hired the services of an accountancy company, they run my first payroll but I am not happy with their services, how can I transfer to other accountancy company.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Easy - find a new accountant and sign up with them, and they will then approach your current accountant for handover. You would just need to email your current accountant to let them know you're moving.

Check you're not tied in first though - some firms require you to stay for a set period, or charge you for leaving. It depends who you're with.
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

For people that are supposed to be directors of their own companies providing contractual services to clients the level of questions we see sometimes beggars belief.... but I haven't had my first coffee of the day yet
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Why aren't you happy with them? If seems a bit early to be changing.

Comment

Working...
        X