• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finding the Right Accountant - Has anyone tried K&B Accountants?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding the Right Accountant - Has anyone tried K&B Accountants?

I have recently decided to go with my own limited. I am unable to decide on any accountancy firm as yet. They all have their pros and cons.

I am trying to find the best possible package with limited costs. In going limited i have to consider some additional points like:

1) IR35 reviews
    2) Personal Indemnity Cover

Has anyone tried K&B Accountants ? I have seen that they offer accountancy services with Insurance cover and IR35 reviews for just £120+vat.

Before this i was thinking of going with Nixon Williams or SJD Consultants, Clearsky also provides IR35 reviews.

What would you guys suggest as i am new to contracting and have just done one through parasol.

Are these insurances extra costs that a contractor has to pay if he goes LTD. Or Do you think that I wont be needing these????? Which Accountancy firm would you recommend?

Maybe worth trying a search, as this has been done a few time.... however my accountants are stilwell gray. (http://www.stilwellgray.co.uk/) I am very happy with their service

Comment

Welcome, homemars.

You could consider joining the PCG. They have packages with insurance and accounting included, I think you can get packages that include IR35 reviews too.

In my opinion, there isn't any need for insurance but some agencies insist on it so you have to have it anyway.
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

I wouldn't be selecting an accountant because they include ir35 reviews and pi as part of their package. you can easily get them in the market for a reasonable price. it is important to make sure your accountant does their bit right and provide good level of support.

Comment

Working...
        X