• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella Company for Norway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella Company for Norway

Hi

I need a company that can provide an Umbrella Company for Norway.

I currently use Liberty Bishop, and want to leave.
    I don't want to use Tresag as I have heard nothing but bad reports from fellow contractors about them.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

TIA

What is bad that you have heard about Tresag? I am considering them for Belgium, France and Denmark.

Norway has a history of being difficult especialy with splitting schemes, but I have never worked there, so I dont speak with authority.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrunge View Post
      What is bad that you have heard about Tresag? I am considering them for Belgium, France and Denmark.

Norway has a history of being difficult especialy with splitting schemes, but I have never worked there, so I dont speak with authority.
      Well, errors in payment.

Failing to pay expenses then completely denying that anything is wrong(more then one person has told me of this, and they [Tresag] deny anything is wrong).
      Terrible customer service, and big payouts to leave.

I wouldn't recommend them from what I've heard.

Comment

Thanks for that.

Sorry I cant offer help reg. Norway. I heards Liberty Bishop are khack.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrunge View Post
          Thanks for that.

Sorry I cant offer help reg. Norway. I heards Liberty Bishop are khack.
          Yeah no worries,

I hate umbrella companies, I would rather use a proper limited company - but as I don't speak Norwegian too well I think it would prove a problem, so in this case it's a necessary evil.

There just doesn't seem to be much choice...

Have a good one.

Comment

Norway

Hi I used Tresag for my contract in Norway last year and they were excellent, I would really recommend them, no exit fees at all and great service from their admin team, they know their stuff. Normally late pay issues are agency related and not the fault of the management co, and Tresag offer a service where they pay you BEFORE your agent pays them...it costs a bit more but well worth it. I think Liberty Bishop had links with Albany who went bust recently I think.....so steer well clear! If you want the right people to contact at Tresag let me know!
            Mike

Comment

Hello All,

I would just like to state for the recond that Liberty Bishop do not have any links whatsoever with Albany. I'm not sure where that rumour sprang from but I can confirm that it is entirely incorrect.

NeverGoPermy, I'm sorry to hear that you wish to leave us. If this is due to a customer service issue that has not yet been resolved please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll look into it for you.

Best wishes

Stuart Marquis
              Business Development Consultant
              Tel. 01582 461 444
              Last edited by LibertyBishop; 6 April 2010, 08:02.

Comment

Liberty Bishop not a good idea to put your email address on this board like that.

It will be spammed as these threads show up on google.

I suggest you edit your post and remove it and ask for PM privileges.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X