• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LDT company, dividends etc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDT company, dividends etc

Guys,

What's all this about and should I be worried if me and the missus have a share each? (Given I've not contracted for a year, and now living overseas and thinking of paying off the remaining money in my ltd in one dividend after this tex year finishes):

Note 6: Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares)
    (a) particulars of any voting rights, including rights that arise only in certain circumstances;
    (b) particulars of any rights, as respects dividends, to participate in a distribution;
    (c) particulars of any rights, as respects capital, to participate in a distribution (including on winding up); and
    (d) whether the shares are to be redeemed or are liable to be redeemed at the option of the company or the shareholder and any terms or conditions relating to redemption of these shares.

Thanks
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

balls
    Last edited by xoggoth; 17 March 2010, 15:10.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Not clear what you are asking. Is this about that new annual return question?

If so this has now been accepted 3 times for me:-

Shares issued rank equally in terms of voting rights, rights to participate in all approved dividend distributions for that class of share and rights to participate in any capital distribution on winding up.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X