• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HELP!!! Accused of fraud!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I just want to add, to the original poster, please let us know how this turns out. I hate only knowing the beginning of the story.
    +1 to this, I'd like to know how this turns out

Comment

JasonC,

Sorry to shout but: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HAND THE ORIGINALS TO ANYBODY. DO NOT ALLOW THE AGENCY OR CLIENT SIGHT OF THEM.

This is your evidence as to your innocence. Should the need arise allow your legal team sight of them.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that key pieces of evidence once outside of your control can disappear or become tainted in other ways.

Also try and get the allegation in writing, it is potentially libellous and gives you your counter claim.
      Last edited by ASB; 22 February 2008, 20:11. Reason: Addressed to wrong person D'oh

Comment

Just to make that clear.
        KEEP THE TIMESHEETS
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yes, keep the timesheets.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
          X