• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dealing with the Clearky/Parasol issue (trying to move) + OverEmployed..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with the Clearky/Parasol issue (trying to move) + OverEmployed..

Hi there - apologies if this isn't the right place to write this; new to the forum after not realising it ever existed up until the big data leak.

I've been with Clearsky since November 2020 and more recently have started overemployment.

I'm currently running overlapping contracts; 1 inside and 1 outside IR35.

I'm trying to switch accountants now - one that is reputable and makes handling invoices easy whilst also providing good tax advice and highlight ways in which I can make my money go further by offsetting tax (for example).

I had had Crunch recommended to me, but after just chatting with them, it appears they are also using Parasol when it comes to their umbrella solutions - not ideal!

I'm just wondering if anyone can provide some advice on where best to go in my current situation?

Have a look at the stickies at the top of this very part of the forum. There is a long thread for recommended accountants on there. The first page has been updated and is still relevant. I'd add PaperRocket to that list as well now as I've heard from a few people using them and had dealings with them so when you are ringing around add them to the list.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X