• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Deemed Ltd vs Umbrella vs PAYE Temp worker

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same agent, so correct I'm on that hit list, yes role is genuinely completely different, different site/duties etc. Not just a paper title change and carry on doing the same thing.

I've had my eye on it for a while and have been putting things in place to get it with this in mind, wouldn't dare stay at same role (although plenty here are...) I appreciate this is only one stage better, next option is the dole which before this came up I was quite looking forward too..

Comment

Originally posted by Royston1664 View Post
      Same agent, so correct I'm on that hit list, yes role is genuinely completely different, different site/duties etc. Not just a paper title change and carry on doing the same thing.

I've had my eye on it for a while and have been putting things in place to get it with this in mind, wouldn't dare stay at same role (although plenty here are...) I appreciate this is only one stage better, next option is the dole which before this came up I was quite looking forward too..
      role?
      duties?
      Sounds like employment not deliverables IMO
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X