• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Submitting amended accounts to HMRC myself rather than Accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Aside from you should check the accounts before they are submitted (lesson learned - you sign them to say they are accurate)? Nothing. Just make sure you do it correctly...

Leave a comment:

• Submitting amended accounts to HMRC myself rather than Accountant

I changed accountants and new one they noted that my 16/17 Accounts submission had obvious errors - mix up between VAT and PAYE payments.
    Need to send in amended accounts.
    Previous accountants I now suspect did not even check/review them and they were posted as is.
    Previous accountants want to charge me for submitting amended accounts - when they made the original mistake(s).
    TBH I am getting tired of it all - so what stops me submitting amended accounts myself for myco.
    I have all the original detail/docs that were submitted and know exactly what the error in the data was?
    Thanks

Working...
X