• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non payment - but in possession of client equipment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Panda View Post
    Quite right. However the client should have been firmer with the third party. I will leave their kit out of it in this instance.....
    Good decision. As to the unpaid work, you should probably just chalk this up to experience, as irritating as it might be. No signed timesheet, no (significant) work done, and presumably not a lot of money at stake anyway.

Comment

Quite right. However the client should have been firmer with the third party. I will leave their kit out of it in this instance.....
      We think this is a wise choice under the circumstances as these types of disputes can deteriorate very rapidly in our experience.
      The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Return the kit. Raise an invoice for the 1 day's work if you feel that strongly, and then you can what to da about the unpaid invoice at a later date.

Comment

Working...
        X