• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mistakenly entered net wages instead of dividends in payment reference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    That particular phrase might not but the 4 other questions I asked in the same post kind of indicates I am.
    Mate, I enjoy your posts, but when you use that particular phrase it is going to colour how the other questions are read.

It would be possible for MyCo to make the same mistake he did (not that we ever have, but we've done similar). It's really largely dependent on the interface your bank gives you whether you could make the same mistake or not. It has nothing to do with having an accountant, unless your accountant actually makes the payments for you, in which case the initials "MSC" might be of interest to you.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
      Mate, I enjoy your posts, but when you use that particular phrase it is going to colour how the other questions are read.
      Fair enough

It would be possible for MyCo to make the same mistake he did (not that we ever have, but we've done similar). It's really largely dependent on the interface your bank gives you whether you could make the same mistake or not. It has nothing to do with having an accountant, unless your accountant actually makes the payments for you, in which case the initials "MSC" might be of interest to you.
      I know that. But the accountant should be advising on him the best way to pay himself and if he makes a mistake they are there for him to ask.

Anyway, thread has turned to tulip over nothing so I'm done with it.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X